1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

Item - 2014 Focus ST1. Miles are currently about 8600, almost new
Condition - IMO, exceptional.
Price - I'd like 20,500 but this is slightly negotiable for my Focusst.org brothers/sisters.
Location of Item - Southwest side of Las Vegas, NV
Picture of Item:

I noticed my pics didn't do a good job of showing my for sale paper w/ my username and date, so I took a few more

Hope that helps a bit with the pics, its really hot and sunny out here today!

edit: here's some of the front end work I've done

Car is adult-owned but I have driven the car in anger before, and she will definitely impress. I'm only selling because I want to find an older Bimmer and play with it.

More about the paint - I'm a detailer by hobby/passion so I've done my best to keep this paint in exceptional condition. Ford Focus paint is, by default, not very good and it can chip and fail, but I've taken efforts to polish and seal the paint on regular frequent intervals using the best products to keep it as good as it can be. No swirls in the paint, no dents or dings in the panels, no damage of any kind that I can tell, just a few tiny rock chips here and there on the leading surface of the hood and grille, like we all get in the desert.

So, we all have mods, here's the ones currently on the car
Torrie's Unleashed tunes, 91 octane and E30 for Vegas. When I had him set me up with tunes, my main focus was making good power even when its blazing hot outside. I'm not sure what Torrie's wizardry contains but after a logs and updates, the car just flies, even when its 115+ outside. Of course its even better when the temps drop.
I've got a Steeda IC, colder plugs, Symposer delete (you're welcome to the stock parts if you want), Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs (rides AWESOME), ZL1 Addons rock guards front and rear (keeps the paint on the car), TSW Nurburgring lightweight 18x8 +40 wheels in gunmetal in excellent condition, black spline lugs, fiberglass front lip from Street Scene painted to match the wheels for a nice touch, Eagle-Eyes projector lights, PIAA driving lights installed behind opened-up grille (big thread about that here on the forums, I love the look), high-end sound deadening installed in the trunk and doors, 15% ceramic tint all around done by Eco-Tint, and there's probably more that I'm forgetting.

The car is under lien at Ford Credit, and so I will need to pay that off to properly transfer title. There are several lawful ways to do this in Nevada, and we will follow all the laws and choose the way the buyer would like to have this go. One big advantage of buying via private party instead of a dealer is there is NO sales tax on this sale, so the new buyer will save BIG.

Anyway, if interested, PM me and let's get talking!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello again, price bump down to 19,600 but I do have to be firm on this price at this time.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pending local sale.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is still for sale, local deal fell through. Car has picked up a few more miles, still under 10k. Car had catastrophic clutch failure and was fully replaced by competent Ford dealer with all new parts on slave cylinder, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, etc. Drives better than it did new, lol. 2 years unlimited miles warranty on these items from Ford, according to dealer.

I'm at 19k flat on price.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GLWS, just out of curiosity, which dealer did you go to for the clutch work?
Sorry, I didn't see this when it came through!

The vehicle was towed to Ford Country. Very nice people.

Just got smogged for the year,and is still for sale. 18.5k

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's still here, $18k is the going number.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Traded last night for a Colorado, finally done with Ford!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts