(SOLD) 2013 Performance Blue ST2

7K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  grungie@BoostedDesigns 
#1 · (Edited)
The basics:
Item for sale: 2013 Focus ST2
Condition: Used, 1 owner, 3100 miles
Price: $27000 neg.

The details:
After almost two years of ownership(purchased new in Jan 2013), I have decided that I just don't drive my car enough to warrant keeping it(3100 miles in 22 months). It has always been my sunny day car and has only sen rain once(by accident) in the time I've owned it. When not being driven, the car lives inside my garage under a cover(always wiped down after driving before covering again).
The car itself is a 2013 Focus ST2 in Performance Blue with Black/Smoke Storm Recaros and no NAV or moonroof. Because the mileage is so low and I took great care in keeping it fresh and clean, there are ZERO dents, scratches, or dings anywhere on the car.
The car does have numerous modifications that are all quality pieces that make the car even more enjoyable than it is from Ford. All of the stock parts, including a set of headlights are included with the car.
Here is the list of mods(items in red are not currently installed on the car):
Engine:
COBB AP2 with Stage 3 93 octane map
COBB Intake
COBB Downpipe
COBB Catback
JBR Stage 2 OCC
Denso ITV22 spark plugs

Drivetrain
Quaife LSD
Clutchmasters FX250 clutch
Clutchmasters Lightweight Steel Flywheel
COBB Rear Motor Mount
Turbo Tech Passenger side motor mount
Steeda Short Shift Bracket
Steeda Shifter
JBR Sold Shifter Base Bushings
FSWerks Shift cable bushings

Suspension
KW Variant 3 Coilovers
COBB Front sway bar
COBB rear sway bar

Exterior
Custom Mustang GT Hood vents
ATS Racelight 18x8.5 wheels
McGard black spline drive lugs with locks
Rebel Devil RS Style spoiler
Infinite Auto Design Carbon front splitter
Vivid Racing Carbon rear diffuser
Redline Tuning limited hood struts
Morimoto Mini retrofitted headlights
35% window tint
Super White LED reverse lights
Ford Accessories ST Car Cover
Triple-R Front Splitter
Rear Wiper delete plug

Interior
Weathertech Digitalfit floor liners
ST Dome sticker for mats
Breedt Shift knob
Breedt Gas Pedal Spacer
Ford rear cargo protector

As you can see, this is a very well rounded vehicle and very little expense was spared when building it(I have all receipts). Modding cars is my more my hobby than driving them so, even though it was built to withstand a lot of abuse, I never drove it anywhere other than to work or a short cruise here and there. I even avoided driving it when I knew I was going to have to park it in a regular parking lot(most of the reason why there aren't any dings or scratches).

Asking price for the car as it sits is $27000. I am willing to work on price and/or removing some modifications with anyone who is a SERIOUS buyer but I will not part out or remove anything from the car until it is sold so please don't ask.
Feel free to contact me via PM or email to ask anything about the car: robt712(at)aol(dot)com

See less See more
#6 ·
Wow. All the great mods yet only 3100 miles. GLWS.

#10 ·
Thanks for the compliments. In regards to the price, I'm not one of those people that think mods add value to a car dollar for dollar but, I'm not about to sell a car with $15k in parts added to it for whatever KBB or NADA says a stock one is worth.
Wow..so much money spent in mods.

If you plan on parting out, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of those things.

RS Spoiler, Triple R Splitter, Hood Struts, etc.
Not currently planning on parting the car out even though I'd make a much greater portion of my money back. Perhaps if it doesn't sell by Spring I'll consider starting to take stuff off of it. Until then, I'll hold my breath waiting for a person who was planning on modding to this point anyways and wants to save money on buying everything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.