Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!! THE BASIC FACTS: Up for sale is an Injen intake for a focus ST. I bought and installed it in August 2016 and have put roughly 200 miles on it. The only issue it has is a spot where the wrinkle red rubbed off on install and a little when removing it. It is visible in on of the pics. This intake has an amazing note to it that really showcases the turbo. It also looks fantastic in the engine bay.
CONDITION: Used
PRICE: SOLD

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THE BASIC FACTS: I am about to trade in little STefania and am taking what few aftermarket parts I installed off. Up for sale now is a 2013 Focus ST Injen intake. I installed it in August and have put roughly 200 miles on it. The only issue it has is a spot where the wrinkle red rubbed off on install and a little when removing it. It is visible in on of the pics. This intake has an amazing note to it that really showcases the turbo. It also looks fantastic in the engine bay.
PRICE: $280 use OBO

Bump. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THE BASIC FACTS: I am about to trade in little STefania and am taking what few aftermarket parts I installed off. Up for sale now is a 2013 Focus ST Injen intake. I installed it in August and have put roughly 200 miles on it. The only issue it has is a spot where the wrinkle red rubbed off on install and a little when removing it. It is visible in on of the pics. This intake has an amazing note to it that really showcases the turbo. It also looks fantastic in the engine bay.

Bumpity

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would this fit a 2015 ST?
Unfortunately, I don't think it will. I'm not sure 100% but they show a different part number for our 2 year groups. I'd hate to sell you something that didn't work. Thanks for the interest though!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It will. It's made for 2013 to 2014

Ok cool. This may sound dumb but I should probably update the map on the focus after I install this or no? I'm ruining the roush box and filter now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You might need to turn to some other experts in that sense. Lol. U only installed the intake. It does claim to require no tune upon install. Personally, I'm not running an AP and had zero trouble. Got better gas mileage too. Lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
You can run this intake with or without the tune. You can run a Stage 1 tune without intake or exhaust, but it is recommended to run a high flow air filter at least.

Edit: Tagging @turf21

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SOLD!!!! THE BASIC FACTS: Up for sale is an Injen intake for a focus ST. I bought and installed it in August 2016 and have put roughly 200 miles on it. The only issue it has is a spot where the wrinkle red rubbed off on install and a little when removing it. It is visible in on of the pics. This intake has an amazing note to it that really showcases the turbo. It also looks fantastic in the engine bay.
PRICE: $200 OBO

Sold. Mods, please close thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.