1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2013 Focus ST3
Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used
Price/What you want to trade for: $16,000
Location of item: Saint Louis, MO
Mileage: 55,600

I am selling my Focus ST. This is the fully loaded ST3 model. I purchased the ST brand new in 2013 so I am the only owner. It has always had full synthetic oil changes, the transmission fluid was changed at 30,000 miles, the air filter is new and the oil was just changed with a new motorcraft filter. The tires have 3,000 miles on them and look new. I live 56 miles from work, so a daily trip for me is 112 miles. A lot of these miles are highway because of this, but obviously not all of them are. The interior looks as it did when new, the leather has always had a high end protectant on it, and the floor mats we're replaced with Husky all weather mats so the carpet also looks new. I will list the mods below. This car should be around 330hp to the wheels. I have not dynoed it, but research shows it should be around there from what I have seen out of this turbo on other cars. Mods listed below.
Garret gt2860rs .64a/r turbo installed by PandaMotorworks in Saint Louis.
Mishimoto air intake
Turboxs blow off valve
OCDspeed catted downpipe
MBRP 3" stainless exhaust
Cp-e 5.5" front mount intercooler
PandaMotorworks cold side charge pipe
Coolingmist stage 2 water/methanol injection kit with boost/vac guage
Cp-e rear motor mount
2 step colder ngk spark plugs (10,000 miles on them)
Cobb V3 accessport with the Pandamotorworks 93 octane pro tune
Anarchy motive punisher shift knob
Husky all weather floor mats
Custom fit sun shade
Legal tint installed by I-tint
Cobb upgraded exhaust mounts
Updated navigation card
16" steel wheels(no tires).
I have all of the stock parts that will come with the car as well.
The car is paid off. This is a third vehicle for me and I am selling it to fund a new expedition for the growing family. The car includes heated full leather recaro seats, HID headlights, moonroof, navigation, xm/Sirius with the Sony premium speaker system, Ford touchscreen, Bluetooth audio and hands free phone. The upgrades cost over 5k not counting labor. The water/methanol injection has NOT been tuned for and uses the windshield washer reservoir. If you don't want to run it simply turn it off. The tune will not be affected by it. Please let me know if you have any questions

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You deserve a hand shake of responsibility!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Sith! It is the responsible thing to do. We hadn't planned on getting the expedition for another year but decided to make the move this year instead. Hopefully someone snags this deal

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts