Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2013-2014 Focus ST3 Leather Front Seats and 2013-2014 Focus Titanium Rear Leather Seats
B. Condition: Used in Good Condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $900 (picked up) - PENDING
D. Location of item: Dearborn, MI

I have a set of 2013-2014 ST3 Recaro's for sale that I've had in my car (ST1) for the last year or so. I also picked up a set of Focus Titanium leather rear seats. These are nearly identical to ST3 rear seats with maybe a little different stitch pattern, but would be very hard to tell the difference. The seats are all in good condition and all power and heat functions work. I wired up a Focus SE seat heater switch with help from a how to on here and actually got the heaters to work in my ST1. I'm selling these since I'm in the process of installing Momo Supercup XL racing seats for track days and will use my original ST1 seats when the racing seats aren't in there.

There is now a how-to thread on here detailing the process of converting these to work with 2015+ ST's and it's doable reasonably cheaply from a parts perspective, but does involve a fair amount of work.
http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/108065-13-14-st3-seats-into-15-how-i-did.html

Pictures
Car seat Product Car seat cover Vehicle Armrest Car seat Car seat cover Vehicle Car Subcompact car Motor vehicle Car seat Vehicle Car Car seat cover Chair Armrest Furniture Car seat Comfort Car seat cover Car seat Vehicle Car Leather

ST3 Rear Seat (Only difference is the center stripe stitching that is on Titanium seats but not the ST3 seats)
Car seat Vehicle Car seat cover Car Armrest

Reactions: SiThlord

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price Drop. $900 OBO

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont suppose you would trade for st1 set and cash difference? That would prollybe a pita right?
Problem is that the ST1 seats aren't really worth much and I already have a set since my car is a ST1. If you have a 2015+ you could use the harness and parts off the ST1 seats to make these work.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump, make an offer!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Are you interested in selling the rear seats, but they would have to be shipped

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump, still have all the seats.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Problem is that the ST1 seats aren't really worth much and I already have a set since my car is a ST1. If you have a 2015+ you could use the harness and parts off the ST1 seats to make these work.
Yeah I know it. I
Do you think if I go take another st out for a test drive and swap seats that they would notice? Lol I had a buddy do that with wheels and tires off a 370z. He got away with it and got new tires and a clean set of wheels. More than anything I need some recaros... I have like 500 ish now.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump still available.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: Fuxalt
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status