·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Sbnmatthew

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would be interested in something like this. Just would like to see how it fits exactly. Wouldn't want to buy without having an image. Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Any pictures of it installed on a car?

Reactions: Toadster

·
Registered
371 Posts
if you post up some pics i know of a couple people who would be all about this

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm waiting to get the first set done by then and will have them on my car. It's all in the works still but trying to gain interest from others so we can get the better pricing.

Reactions: Bradley

·
Registered
371 Posts
Have you guys yet to install them on any customer cars? I know if it gets in the 500 buck range my buddy and I will for sure be getting them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
For the 500 range I can do that for a pair. Sign me up. Just would like to see pics on how they fit and look

·
Registered
862 Posts
This would be cool and if they would come out with a carbon fiber bumper that way I could buy the hood and have the whole front done

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea we are getting the molds made as we speak, but takes time and of course with holidays here takes longer. I'll keep everyone updated!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Is there any plans on making more focus st/RS parts? I like where this is going

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there any plans on making more focus st/RS parts? I like where this is going

2017 will be the year for the focus :) lol working on carbon fiber RS wings, fenders, flares, steering wheels

Reactions: Sbnmatthew

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm in I'll take a set if the 13/14 fenders and 15+ fenders are the same. A quick eBay search shows they may be. I'm not sure though I haven't REALLY looked at them real close.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yup same fenders

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
The fenders actually have to be adjusted quite a bit to follow the lines. I've replaced my fenders. It's not bad. I think the worst part was dealing with the side skirts.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'll buy these when they come.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen. I'm interested in seeing how these look installed and color matched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
371 Posts
In for any updates? With holidays being over, what kind of timeline do you guys have?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chinese New Year sets us back a little, but I'm looking to get the first set in late February, early march. Our intent was to get all orders so we can save on shipping. But we will run a test set for now so I can show everyone

Reactions: Bradley
1 - 20 of 63 Posts