Ford Focus ST Forum banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Has anyone tried the torque solution short shift arm? I’m local to Rallysport Direct and looking to pick it up if it’s good. Otherwise I’ll buy the JBR one
It's a clone of the Breedt arm, and the JBR is the best arm on the market.

·
Super Moderator
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Any idea how close those are? I know rallysport direct is already doing their promotion.
Lol, less than 2weeks away, thats for sure. They normally announce it on here, you could nicely PM them and ask,

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It's a clone of the Breedt arm, and the JBR is the best arm on the market.
So your saying the JBR shift arm is the best one on the market? Coz there are quite a few, and Im not talking plates, dont like them, im talking arms. Also JBRs cable end bushings those do use the factory pivot ball dont they, i couldnt tell from the pictures online. I already have boombas shifter cable bracket n base bushings for my Ford Performance short shifter assembly. Just looking at a few cheaper bday presents for myself seeing as how it falls on black friday this year.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Has anyone tried the torque solution short shift arm? I’m local to Rallysport Direct and looking to pick it up if it’s good. Otherwise I’ll buy the JBR one

That's what I'm running on the shortest setting. No issues here works great. Shifts great with shifter cable bushings and a heavy weight shift knob.

·
Super Moderator
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
So your saying the JBR shift arm is the best one on the market? Coz there are quite a few, and Im not talking plates, dont like them, im talking arms. Also JBRs cable end bushings those do use the factory pivot ball dont they, i couldnt tell from the pictures online. I already have boombas shifter cable bracket n base bushings for my Ford Performance short shifter assembly. Just looking at a few cheaper bday presents for myself seeing as how it falls on black friday this year.
Yes, that's what I said. I have had the pleasure of evaluating a plethora of shift setups for this platform.

IDK about their cable ends, I run the original two piece cables ends, the FastMKCparts.

·
Super Moderator
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
What’s that last bit? The FastMKCparts?
The first two piece cable ends were from an ebay seller "FastMKCParts" iirc. Who is an engineer for Mueller Motorwerks. Now they are several companies that offer them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have run the JBR arm for almost two years now, and it's awesome. After driving other cars with just a plate, it's so much better IMO. I've also recently upgraded to their solid shifter base bushings, shifter cable bracket bushings, and shift cable bushings. They are the two piece design, male/female threads, and use the factory pivot ball. You have to destroy the stock bushings to remove the cup, but it's well worth it.

Plus their Black Friday sale is usually 20% off, if I remember correctly, so you can save some money.

221 - 231 of 231 Posts