Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what happens when you don't have any AS BUILT files...AND you decided to **** around with FoCCCus and Forscan??
I tried to remove the shift indicator and do the global open/close.
Now my car is just sorta ****ed.
  • Windows pause every few inches,
  • Front window controls are reversed,
  • Headlamp Fault Service Required notice
  • And about 6 malfunction lights on ABS Air bag, check engine, traction control, (!) light, light
    [*]Not to mention the endless DTC codes when scanning...

I just want to get the car back to stock working order and I'm worried.
Does anyone know how I get my car back to AS BUILT for all systems???

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts

Go there, you should always read your car and download and save the file before messing with variables. Just for this situation.

·
Registered
452 Posts
You can get it from ford on the web. Go to Forscan site and search it you’ll find a link easy enough.

Reactions: itsjustdibella

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Go there, you should always read your car and download and save the file before messing with variables. Just for this situation.
I had found that but it wasn't working. I did find this though. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/
I downloaded that, wrote it to the BCM and IPC and basically back to normal. I didn't check for any DTC after I wrote it though. I know the gauges didn't have as many lights on...just the ones that went off due to me retrofitting a '15 steering wheel on my '13.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So my ‘15 wheel is now on the ‘13 FoST NOW the wheel is on and I have cruise control EXCEPT the volume buttons on the ‘15 wheel are increasing volume and changing the source, and the speaker button changes source as well.

I have the slippery traction icon and the center info button lit up.

And a crap load of DTC codes in Forscan. Will these ever just go away?! I mean damn!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts