Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been real, but I’m out! LOL. But seriously...I’ve loved my Focus. Recently came into Lexus IS300 which made me stop and think...why do I want/need two, economical, four door cars? I don’t. And if I’m going to have a DD and a hot rod, the hot rod isn’t going to be a Focus. So, today I got this. Found a ‘17 still available. I’ve been a mustang guy my whole life and it’s pretty awesome to get back into one.

But I really and mainly wanted to take a minute to say you guys have been great. Have been on some bad forums, and this isn’t one. Some flaming every now and then, but you guys have helped me tremendously.

I’m also going to have some take off, and some brand new/ never used parts going up in the classified and wanted you guys to know the only reason I’m selling those parts is cause the car is gone.

Peace out folks, stay safe. Love you guys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Good choice! Excellent even.

you got any of them ST parts for sale?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good choice! Excellent even.

you got any of them ST parts for sale?
I do. I’ll get them posted up this weekend. Not to break any forum rules I hope, but I will have;
-19x8.5” Niche wheels/Michelin PS AS3’s 245/35’s
-dreamcarz 1 floor mats
-YCW coilovers...brand new in the box
-Mountune strut tower brace

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
dibs on anything I want since local :p

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Great choice, thats a nice car. If your not going to be on in this forum much anymore then I will say its been great having you on here. g/l

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Dibs on the strut tower brace! That is if someone else hasn’t beaten me to it! Sweet ‘Stang BTW!!! I sometimes regret not getting one myself.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Very nice ride. I thought long and hard about getting a Mustang, but I decided I didn't want to give up the versatility of having a hatchback.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Make sure they install the front splitter correctly on the GT350. They tend to come off at speed if its not fastened right.

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
Yeah man, enjoy the stang! Feel free to stop back in sometime

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
That pony is garbage... I will gladly take it off of your hands so that you don't have to bother with it! ;)

But on a serious note, that is a damn fine machine. One of the best Ford has every built.

It just sucks to drive off of a track cause you only get to wind that nasty mofo out once and you're ready up to the speed limit!!! But God it sound good!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
It’s been real, but I’m out! LOL. But seriously...I’ve loved my Focus. Recently came into Lexus IS300 which made me stop and think...why do I want/need two, economical, four door cars? I don’t. And if I’m going to have a DD and a hot rod, the hot rod isn’t going to be a Focus. So, today I got this. Found a ‘17 still available. I’ve been a mustang guy my whole life and it’s pretty awesome to get back into one.

But I really and mainly wanted to take a minute to say you guys have been great. Have been on some bad forums, and this isn’t one. Some flaming every now and then, but you guys have helped me tremendously.

I’m also going to have some take off, and some brand new/ never used parts going up in the classified and wanted you guys to know the only reason I’m selling those parts is cause the car is gone.

Peace out folks, stay safe. Love you guys.
Hope you cleaned it up afterwards.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I...am very jealous. That's my attainable dream car in 5 years. Maybe sooner, depending on the depreciation of lightly used examples in the future.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words. This thing is insane. You’d bet $1000 there’s no way it’s the factory exhaust. This thing is on par with some $150k cars I’ve seen. And the crazy part is as much of a beast as this thing is, it’s still driveable and will do 21mpg.

Dibs on the strut tower brace! That is if someone else hasn’t beaten me to it!
It’s yours. Will try to get adds up this weekend.

1st Gen IS300? I could take it off your hands so you can keep the Focus :D
1st gen. Keeping it as a DD. I don’t want the Focus. Couldn’t afford the Focus and this anyways. I actually bought this one brand new in ‘02 and came back into it. Long story. Had to sink some money in it as it needed a lot of TLC, but it’s a great car. Bone stock.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
My best friend got the first year is300 when it came out, man that was the funnest Toyota I ever drove. But your new toy is even more fun. You’re just a fungi! Congrats

1 - 16 of 16 Posts