Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeing how it's popular to announce you've gotten rid of your ST, I have to sadly announce I also got rid of my ST.

I have loved every minute of my ST, was thinking of trading up to a RS, but went a very different direction instead.

I decided to go for a hybrid.... I know, lame, a major let down. Womp womp womp... :LAME:

without furthe ado, here is my new hybrid that replaced the ST:

ST_replacement.JPG

:RockOn::redspotdance::banana::Rally:

I will miss the ST dearly. I loved it and still love it as my daily "beater" sports car that was so great. But I needed room in my garage and it had to go. If I had more space I would have kept it.

This forum and the ST owner's group has been great. I learned so much on here and know the new ST owner will love it as much as I do. Keep on rockin' the free world!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
kind a same price range :D

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
That's crazy coin to spend on a car. For that kind of scratch you better enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's crazy coin to spend on a car. For that kind of scratch you better enjoy it!!!
Yes it is insanity to spend so much money on a new hybrid, but holy cow is it fun to drive, and it gets absolute insane attention everywhere I've taken it so far. The ST was nice since it just was so under the radar, got absolutely zero attention. I'm gonna miss the anonymity.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice play off of me...well done. And I’ll be the dumb ass, but what is that? That’s bad ass dude. And trust me, I feel ya on the attention. My favorite thing so far with the Shelby is you can blatantly see people roll down their windows just to listen to me go by.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice play off of me...well done. And I’ll be the dumb ass, but what is that? That’s bad ass dude. And trust me, I feel ya on the attention. My favorite thing so far with the Shelby is you can blatantly see people roll down their windows just to listen to me go by.
I was inspired by your post. Your car is sick as hell. Car people love great cars no matter what the brand, price or type of car. The ST will be one of my all time favorites regardless of price tag.

This is the new Acura NSX. It's a marvel inside and out. This is the review that sold me over the top - enjoy! I LOOOOOOOVEEEE how he says his feelings at 13:30 lol

PS he's got multiple reviews on the ST, including the Mountune ST. He has driven and reviewed many super cars, including the McLarens, Lamborghini's (including the supercharged Huaracan) - on the street and track, and he says this car is a "life changing experience". I fully agree with him. One drive in this car and I was done. I told the dealer "here, take my money, take it now while I'm still delirious from driving it". It's going to be sick modding this car and enjoying the crap out of it. Life changing, indeed.

·
Registered
77 Posts
That thing should have a V8 along with accompanied symphony. V6 in a car like that is a downer.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm ashamed to consider myself a car guy at the moment. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't recognize what that was. Certainly didn't realize it was out.

Yea, I too am disappointed the GT doesn't have a V8. Nothing sounds sicker than the previous generation GT. Oh well; that's where the technology is headed. Glad at least my car sounds sick!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I'm ashamed to consider myself a car guy at the moment. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't recognize what that was. Certainly didn't realize it was out.

Yea, I too am disappointed the GT doesn't have a V8. Nothing sounds sicker than the previous generation GT. Oh well; that's where the technology is headed. Glad at least my car sounds sick!
I've driven the previous GT, it was a modded one with over 1000 HP owned by a buddy. That thing was sick as hell. Everything changes, due to regulations, etc. and I just appreciate that we still have some killer cars coming out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love love love the metallic blue color on the new NSX. It makes a sexy race car too. Mike Shank racing's NSXs are beautiful.

Reactions: Sportsguy
1 - 20 of 37 Posts