I don't think either of you are really listening to what I am saying and then you want to spend EVEN more money on power mods without solving the core issue?
Slicks @10-12 psi cold
Launch RPM 4000-4300 rpm
Best 60' time = 1.76
Average 60' = 1.79
Best trap is 102.67 mph
All passes on slicks, only one without and that was [email protected]
or something I had all my gear in the car (slicks, jack, can of VP fuel) as they made me take a qualifying run while in the lane to get tech'ed.
I've made a few passes on WMI as well, best was [email protected]
The entire time I have run with all the seats in, only the spare/jack/tool removed. I've run recently without the backseats and foam surround removed but it was low 90's all day, still on the stock inter-cooler and my WMI has stopped working (wiring, pump or controller, don't know yet) = 13.5(34), 13.5(85) and 13.5(31) in the last qualifying session before eliminations all back to back to back runs 15 or so mins apart.
Once I get my water-methanol system back up and running we'll see if I can get a 12 second ET out it, but I really didn't buy it for that.
- SCT X4 Used $200 (Found on Craigslist)
- M&H Slicks $230 Each Summit Racing (2)
- Konig Wheels $125 Each America's Tire Store (2)
- Unleashed Tune (E30, E40 and several adjustments since) $150 not including tips
- Cobb DP $599 (Sold $300 b/c of Poor Fitment)
- Mountune Intake $349 (doesn't help not will later)
- Thermal R&D DP + Cat-Back $0
- AEM Water Injection $386 Amazon
If you have seen some of the post I have made I have dropped hints and even said exactly what I was going to do next.
Phase Two has begun...