Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1581 - 1593 of 1593 Posts

· Registered
2,071 Posts
I have seen a Nitrous blue RS around Huntington Beach a few times on Bushard...who is you?!

· Registered
13 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Aye was me!
Me and a couple other guys are trying to get together. I work a few buildings down in RB and live in El Cajon. Want to get together Sunday perhaps?
I'm not sure if I can make it Sunday, but keep me posted.. I'll be more free at the end of the month though.

Also, any interest in track days? Perhaps we can get a small group together and hit up Fontana sometime.

· Registered
85 Posts
Magnetic ST on the 91w to 110s. First ST I've seen in the wild by me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Def me lol. I am always on those freeways. If it had tinted windows and mudflaps with red lettering was me

· Registered
2015 ST3, no sunroof, Koenig Oversteers
255 Posts
I spent six days in SoCal (San Diego and L.A.) because my wife and I attended the Rose Bowl, in which my _alma mater_ defeated its opponent. I saw quite a few ST's, some of which may be owned by some people in this forum!

· Registered
61 Posts
I'm not sure if I can make it Sunday, but keep me posted.. I'll be more free at the end of the month though.

Also, any interest in track days? Perhaps we can get a small group together and hit up Fontana sometime.
I'm in Oceanside if you guys are still meeting up!

1581 - 1593 of 1593 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.