Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1541 - 1560 of 1593 Posts

· Registered
406 Posts
Idk how much faster you want him to go with all this rain lol

Reactions: Lions_ST

· Registered
2,071 Posts
I'm pretty sure that was me on my way home work, and I totally remember you.
Haha awesome! Half the time I don't even get a response from other ST drivers so that was cool!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Heyyyyyy I just saw VaderST on the 405 before the 110 at about 9:15 am. Double honked and got a wave!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,071 Posts
There is a female that drives a black FiST and I always see her on Von Karman near Baranca in Irvine. She whips that car around corners (I mean I would too in that go kart).

Reactions: seandeeeezy

· Registered
715 Posts
Nobody ever sees me :'(

Sent by electronic courier pigeon.

· Registered
2,071 Posts

· Registered
715 Posts
Where are you usually at?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Usually in Fullerton, Anaheim and Orange area. Sometimes I go into the IE by Puente

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Usually in Fullerton, Anaheim and Orange area. Sometimes I go into the IE by Puente

I am not usually out that way so chances of me spotting you are slim. Btw..how are you still liking your borla exhaust?

· Registered
715 Posts
I am not usually out that way so chances of me spotting you are slim. Btw..how are you still liking your borla exhaust?
The Borla still gets me hard every time I hear it. Even better than I'm catless. No complaints lol.

Trying to save up for a FMIC now. Either Lvls or Depo, but we'll see.

· Registered
2,071 Posts
The Borla still gets me hard every time I hear it. Even better than I'm catless. No complaints lol.

Trying to save up for a FMIC now. Either Lvls or Depo, but we'll see.

Good idea on the fmic. I want to go catless (again), but I am worried about the random misfire CEL coming back. Then again...ford has no fix for it so maybe I shouldn't be as worried. I am running a slightly modified MBRP with the stock DP right now.

· Registered
715 Posts
Good idea on the fmic. I want to go catless (again), but I am worried about the random misfire CEL coming back. Then again...ford has no fix for it so maybe I shouldn't be as worried. I am running a slightly modified MBRP with the stock DP right now.
I had that weird random misfires thing going on too for a little over a month. I just bought some new plugs, gapped them and I haven't seen the CEL since. Is it a fix? Maybe. Don't know for sure, but it's been weeks so far with no CEL.

You still got that Aero turbine thing right? Makes it more raspy? I remember you liked the way Nick's silver ST sounded when he had it. I don't think the downpipe was the problem. You check your plugs?

· Registered
2,071 Posts
I had that weird random misfires thing going on too for a little over a month. I just bought some new plugs, gapped them and I haven't seen the CEL since. Is it a fix? Maybe. Don't know for sure, but it's been weeks so far with no CEL.

You still got that Aero turbine thing right? Makes it more raspy? I remember you liked the way Nick's silver ST sounded when he had it. I don't think the downpipe was the problem. You check your plugs?

Yeah I have the aerotuebine muffler after the DP. It wasn't the DP, but for warranty work I took it off and sold it because I was sure I wasn't going to put it back on. I have the stock plugs and ever since Ford replaced my fuel injectors I cannot for the life of me get them to budge so I can get my step colder plugs in there.

I haven't had the CEL come back in about 13k miles.

· Registered
715 Posts
Yeah I have the aerotuebine muffler after the DP. It wasn't the DP, but for warranty work I took it off and sold it because I was sure I wasn't going to put it back on. I have the stock plugs and ever since Ford replaced my fuel injectors I cannot for the life of me get them to budge so I can get my step colder plugs in there.

I haven't had the CEL come back in about 13k miles.

You didn't like the catless or you just took it off to save hassle? I understand you took it off for the warranty work, but you don't wanna put it back?

You can't get your plugs out? Iono why you wouldn't be able to. Cuz you just have to remove the boot to each plug and then get them out with a plug socket.

But either way, you got the problem fixed somehow.

Reactions: HBGeek

· Registered
2,071 Posts
You didn't like the catless or you just took it off to save hassle? I understand you took it off for the warranty work, but you don't wanna put it back?

You can't get your plugs out? Iono why you wouldn't be able to. Cuz you just have to remove the boot to each plug and then get them out with a plug socket.

But either way, you got the problem fixed somehow.

No I loved the catless, but I paid a shop to put it on and then to take it off and didn't want to have to do that any time I needed warranty work done.

As far as the plugs I think they got wrenched on super tight and I can't get them to break free. I was afraid I was going to snap the plugs.

I'm considering going back to catless though.

1541 - 1560 of 1593 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.