Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...im not the one planning this whole thing but thought id post to see if I can get more interest. Tomorrow (2/8) 10 am meet at walmart off copper hill and newhall ranch in valencia followed with a canyon run. Not just a focus thing everyone is welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reactions: drvrswtd

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
Hey guys...im not the one planning this whole thing but thought id post to see if I can get more interest. Tomorrow (2/8) 10 am meet at walmart off copper hill and newhall ranch in valencia followed with a canyon run. Not just a focus thing everyone is welcome.

If that wasn't so far away I'd totally be there. Sorry!!! Have fun :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If that wasn't so far away I'd totally be there. Sorry!!! Have fun :)
Totaly lame excuse grungie...carlsbad isnt that far...if theres no traffic you can do the drive in 2 hrs...I wanna see your car...and ride in it see if those bcs are any good

Reactions: SIstomper

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
Totaly lame excuse grungie...carlsbad isnt that far...if theres no traffic you can do the drive in 2 hrs...I wanna see your car...and ride in it see if those bcs are any good

Bc's ride nice!! And it's far when you're in desperate need of an oil change :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
Ryan2289, you've officially made me jealous. Just do the meet on a Sunday and I'm game!!! I do cars n coffee down here at 7am every Saturday, and there was a meet at tag right after today so I couldn't make it. Plus I'm serious about that oil change :(
I will make it up there soon!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was fun. Lets do it again real soon. Thanks to all the guys that showed.
i had a good time, thanks for letting me drive it there for a short while too, definitely a better power band, way smoother. and you even suffered with the BOV in my car haha.

definitely need to do that again. maybe we can do another canyon a little harder next time.

Ryan2289, you've officially made me jealous. Just do the meet on a Sunday and I'm game!!! I do cars n coffee down here at 7am every Saturday, and there was a meet at tag right after today so I couldn't make it. Plus I'm serious about that oil change :(
I will make it up there soon!!
you had the invite! they wont miss you for one morning. but i could do a Sunday without a problem if anyone else is game im there. was good to meet a few other ST peeps and get some ideas. quit worrying about sway bars and change your damn oil lady, no more excuses.

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
I will soon, If not this weekend then next. I don't drive much during the week but it's been like, 3000+ without one. Car should've gotten one at 1k :(
I'm not worried about sway bars anymore! Those will come soon enough. I kind of decided the price of bags is the same as a price of a used bike so which would I rather have? Bike! Momocycle, not bicycle. Price of bags = price of bike + rebuild. Which is what we did to Ziggy's bike. And that thing is an eye-catcher so I think that's the better option, sadly.
Anyhoot, let me know next time there's a meet up there so I can plan for it. I'll tell the cars n coffee peeps here to kick rocks for a weekend :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will soon, If not this weekend then next. I don't drive much during the week but it's been like, 3000+ without one. Car should've gotten one at 1k :(
I'm not worried about sway bars anymore! Those will come soon enough. I kind of decided the price of bags is the same as a price of a used bike so which would I rather have? Bike! Momocycle, not bicycle. Price of bags = price of bike + rebuild. Which is what we did to Ziggy's bike. And that thing is an eye-catcher so I think that's the better option, sadly.
Anyhoot, let me know next time there's a meet up there so I can plan for it. I'll tell the cars n coffee peeps here to kick rocks for a weekend :)
I beleive they plan to atleast make the meet a weekly thing...can plan a canyon run with anyone anytime I guess

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just meant it doesn't have to be the whole group that goes a few can, all can,, or none can

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not at all. Thanks for taking some with a real camera. :)
I have like the toyota of real cameras...just a t3i. The go pros do pretty good I been looking into a black edition.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not at all. Thanks for taking some with a real camera. :)
Guess what grungie....its on sunday this weekend...whats your excuse now? :)

Reactions: SIstomper
1 - 20 of 334 Posts