Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
484 Posts
How long did those federals take to arrive?! Looks good!

Reactions: Joe R red14st2

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only got the first 2 so far, prty tire only had 2, took a week, ordered the other 2 from onlinetires,last week, still waiting

·
3,092 Posts
I like what i see so far! They look good!

Reactions: Joe R red14st2

·
Registered
111 Posts
Those wheels are on sale, 47% off including the TPMS and reset tool for $552 + shipping/tax. Levittownfordparts.com Good deal! What is the clearance between the spokes and the caliper? If you don't mind.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Look god. I have been going back and forth on wheels for a long time now. 10 or 19, backspacing, style.

Thanks a lot (sarcasm) now I am back to looking at 19s.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those wheels are on sale, 47% off including the TPMS and reset tool for $552 + shipping/tax. Levittownfordparts.com Good deal! What is the clearance between the spokes and the caliper? If you don't mind.
that is where i got them, I did not get the sensors and tool, $560 total... thier CHEAP 19's!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PERFORMANCE TEST TODAY(after 2 weeks of windy dreary rainy weather)

1. The sound of the Federal 595 RS RR tires;sounded like a plane was flying above me, never heard tires that sounded so incredibly awesome! They look and feel like Sport bike tires, alot of grip!

Ford Performance ST 10 spoke ; you def. feel the difference of the bigger diameter wheel, slower off the jump- you feel the pickup of the larger wheel as you go further up the rpm.

I DID A JUMP, YEAH A JUMP, back of my HS has a parking lot that slopes down hill, has a "berm" around the middle, if you go straight at it, up, or down, you get airborne.(didn't think where I was, going upward, would launch me into the air) I Really thrashed the car/wheels for a while. Feel great honestly!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts