Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of running 17" X 7.5 45mm off-set wheels, with a 205/50/17 blizzak WS80 on my stock 2016 ST.

Anyone running this size wheel/tire?
Will this setup fit well? (I know 17's will fit, but I'm thinking the 205 will track better in the snow than the suggested 215)

Has anyone ordered wheels/tires with tirerack's TPMS' installed? Do you need a trigger tool? Can you calibrate them manually?

Is anyone running the WS80's? What do you think?

I know there's a big snow tire thread and I went through it and still have these questions, thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
All your fitment questions have been answered in other threads, just use google to search for them as the search bar here blows.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes the search bar sucks. Has anyone bought eBay TPMS. My dealer says the PN is 1A189, but when I search for that, the PN's are much longer and it isn't clear if it is a flat sensor, or sensor with valve stem.

·
Super Moderator
9,797 Posts
I'm thinking of running 17" X 7.5 45mm off-set wheels, with a 205/50/17 blizzak WS80 on my stock 2016 ST.

Anyone running this size wheel/tire?
Will this setup fit well? (I know 17's will fit, but I'm thinking the 205 will track better in the snow than the suggested 215)

Has anyone ordered wheels/tires with tirerack's TPMS' installed? Do you need a trigger tool? Can you calibrate them manually?

Is anyone running the WS80's? What do you think?

I know there's a big snow tire thread and I went through it and still have these questions, thanks everyone!
Lots of snow tire info here; http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-...l-questions-about-winter-wheels-tires-64.html

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm running a 215, they're fine in the snow for me. I don't know if I'd go for a 205 unless I was predominantly on snow covered roads or driving on a lot of unplowed back roads where you really needed to get through the snow to the gravel underneath.

I used to run WS80's on my Impreza RS, I was very happy with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts