Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mesa Thread is happy to offer a 15% discount on all orders placed directly on our MesaThread ? Welcome website. All you need to do is enter " friendofjohn15%discount " in the discount field when placing an order. This will put a white Tshirt in the $16 range and this special offer is available until the end of October.

This 15% discount is good on anything we offer ... hoodies ... license plate frames ... tshirts ... women's tops.

Dont miss out, take advantage of this offer while it is live. These official FocusST.org goodies make great gifts and the holidays are quickly approaching.

John

MesaThread ? Welcome

·
Registered
756 Posts
Shipping cost question..
I'm using the friendofjohn15%discount for 2 sets of License plate frames and the website says "Sold as a set of two. Shipping is FREE on this item within the good old USofA!"
Checkout is charging me $7.50 for shipping..

Is there magic to get the shipping to not show?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping cost question..
I'm using the friendofjohn15%discount for 2 sets of License plate frames and the website says "Sold as a set of two. Shipping is FREE on this item within the good old USofA!"
Checkout is charging me $7.50 for shipping..

Is there magic to get the shipping to not show?
Hey dianebrat,

Thank you for the interest in our FocusST.org license plate frames. You would like four frames?

The shipping is automated and based on pricing thresholds, everything under $10 is shipped free. So the easiest approach is placing two separate orders for the license plate frames which will bypass the shipping charge. Or you can go ahead and check out with one order and I will refund the shipping charge.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Thanks again!

John

·
Registered
756 Posts
ahh! that's the mystery as to why they wouldn't price out with free shipping.
I figure I need 4 because I'll break at least 2 quickly then in about a year or so I'd forget where I bought them :)

I'll probably place the order tomorrow now that I know.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahh! that's the mystery as to why they wouldn't price out with free shipping.
I figure I need 4 because I'll break at least 2 quickly then in about a year or so I'd forget where I bought them :)

I'll probably place the order tomorrow now that I know.
dianebrat, Thank you for your order! It will get shipped out in tomorrow's mail. John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts