Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time finding the difference between the two, even with Google-searched pictures. Anyone know which one looks the best & what's the life time?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Painted, but painted with clear coat with a few drops of black. Wet sanded and professionally done. Comes out looking like glass

Reactions: lx_2nv

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got mine done, looks ravishing! Thanks for the tips guys!

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
782 Posts
@blu_H What is this process called? Did you do it yourself or got it done?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got it professionally done! Take it to a paint shop and ask for a smoked detailed paint job on the tailights or/and headlights(depending on your preference) and ask what their process is. Just make sure that they sand it, clear coat it, and that its painted!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got it professionally done! Take it to a paint shop and ask for a smoked detailed paint job on the tailights or/and headlights(depending on your preference) and ask what their process is. Just make sure that they sand it, clear coat it, and that its painted!
Do you mind if I ask you what this cost?

Reactions: W4R

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you mind if I ask you what this cost?
A friend did it, so I only gave him 40, but I remember asking to tint them before i asked the forums which was better(tint v paint) and he charged me 80 for all four lights, might be pricier i'm gunna assume... but every price ranges from shop to shop

1 - 11 of 11 Posts