Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is going to be a build thread on my '16 FoST that I picked up the day after Christmas. It is a Shadow Black ST1 and it had 3 miles on it when I picked it up.

The goals for this are to get it to produce whatever I can get out of the stock turbo while on E85 eventually. I would like to see 300whp on the stock turbo with E85. I do plan on going to a big turbo eventually. It is undecided which it would be as that would be 2-3 years from now anyway. This year will be relatively slow for my build performance wise as I'm pretty much gonna just be doing Intake, turbo back exhaust, lowering springs and Cobb AP with Stratified tuning on it. I will be doing little things here and there this year with it too cosmetically. Here's some pics of the car.

Installed so far

Green filter-1/5/17
8000k fog hids- 1/16/17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Installed my 8000k hid fog lights today. The driver side was just like everyone else already mentioned who has done something like this, it's a huge pain. Passenger side was extremely easy. I ordered from ProTuningLab and it was $32 with free shipping. Only downside is that it got shipped with a cover missing here

So I electrical taped it nice and tight and installed it. Hopefully gonna take night time pics tonight and see how they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts