Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Wondering if anyone has any photos of Silver TSW Bathurst on a Tangerine Scream 2013 Focus ST?

Have already seen the dark TSW Bathurst on the TS 2013 Focus ST but I think the wheels look too dark, I do not like dark wheels.

I have seen Silver TSW Bathurst on a dark blue 2013 Focus ST and looks awesome.

I am wondering if these wheels would be too bright for the Tangerine Scream, probably personal opinion.

I am thinking of getting the Silver 18' or maybe 19' TSW Bathurst for my TS 2013 Focus ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was very curious about the silver TSW Bathurst on a Tangerine Scream ST as well. It was hard to find any photos of a Tangerine ST with silver wheels. I ended up with the gun metal and I'm pleased with them. I don't think they are to dark. Still need the tires mounted and waiting for the weather to get nice before I put them on. 17457426_10158408018950511_5325227992556473916_n.jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was very curious about the silver TSW Bathurst on a Tangerine Scream ST as well. It was hard to find any photos of a Tangerine ST with silver wheels. I ended up with the gun metal and I'm pleased with them. I don't think they are to dark. Still need the tires mounted and waiting for the weather to get nice before I put them on. View attachment 224129
Hi

Wondering if you went with the 18inch or 19inch Bathurst's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts