Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kid hit the side of our garage, breaking the mirror assembly. I got one off ebay and need to swap it out. Can anyone provide instructions on what is involved? I need to replace the entire mirror, not just glass. Does the inner door panel need to come off? If so, how do I do that? I need to swap the colored caps on the assembly as well, any help with that is also appreciated. Thanks all. It's a 2016 St with power, non-heated mirrors.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Only thing you need to remove is the sail panel where the tweeter is located. Its just held on with clips use a trim removal tool if you dont want to worry about scratching anything. After that is off you will have access to the 3 screws holding the mirror assembly in. Remove those and the mirror will come off. To replace the painted cover on the back just remove the mirror glass and release the tabs for cover and then snap it on to new mirror. Its a very simple/easy process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.