Ford Focus ST Forum banner
881 - 885 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
And back to the wet at Portland International Raceway on Saturday and Sunday with slightly stiffer springs.

Looks pretty damn stable to me

Reactions: gemery

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Looks pretty damn stable to me
With the wet pavement, I'm using all the nannies for forward traction and stability control doesn't particularly hurt since there weren't any slaloms. Hoping for some dry runs this weekend at Packwood, but rain showers are forecast.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Well, forecast for the last weekend was like 70% rain. Saturday rolls around and not a drop till on the way home! 1st in Novice and 1st in STH. 10th overall out of 30.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Cone Cap Gesture Finger Headgear

Lil cone trophy lol

Sunday was the same story, blue skies and warm!
1st again in STH, 13th overall out of 44. This course was a bit different, super fun though. 2 loops through with nice long sweeping turns. Got some nice understeer through the end of the long turns helping the car rotate back through.
Sky Ecoregion Road surface Asphalt Land lot

Decided to take the parkway on the way home. Excellent spot for a late picnic lunch after a nice morning of driving
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Car

Got home and washed the brake dust off the wheels before putting them away for the work week. PSA autox next Sunday. Very dirty! (Chemical guys Dcon iron remover, turns purple when its dissolving the dust and chunks)
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
We had @Skykri 's rain on Saturday morning in Packwood. Hard to believe this dried up in the afternoon!
Car Vehicle Plant Wheel Automotive design

Pic by Brent Remillard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
CKRSCCA AutoX school and Points Event #2 this past weekend. Learned a bunch and had a blast! Now time to get the RT660's flipped on the wheels so they might last the rest of the season and maybe next. Definitely need more camber...

881 - 885 of 885 Posts