Ford Focus ST Forum banner

761 - 772 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yesterday's local event running on the not too bad Nexen NFERA SUR4G'S. 11th PAX out of 100 and 2nd in class (lost by 3 hundredths).

It was nice to not have to swap wheels out before and after an event, but even better that this was the first event that I got to take my oldest daughter on a ride along.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Batteries only lasted through the 5th run (technically 6th run because I stopped for downed cones on prior run) and we had 9 official runs (10 runs including the rerun). Season wrap for me, with 393 runs this calendar year and 2 season championships!

·
Registered
156 Posts
The final run of the season. Still have an HPDE to go next weekend though.

Also, the first time I designed a course. All the comments I overheard were people really happy with the course, so that was good.

I've been thinking about trading the car in for a Cayman this winter. The values are really strong in my area, as in I'm not or barely underwater on a trade-in. It'll be hard to let this car go, I feel like it may turn into the one I let go too soon.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Another day of parking lot monkey hooning

·
Registered
724 Posts
Last event of the season for the Phx region. 1st in STH and just out of top 10 PAX.

·
Registered
724 Posts
1st event for 2020 and this time on Rival S 1.5s instead of RE71Rs. 1st in STH and 17th PAX overall out of 131.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Another fun day of playing parking lot monkey.

761 - 772 of 772 Posts