Ford Focus ST Forum banner

721 - 740 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Got some practice in today before before the up coming Match Tour in San Diego. Took 1st in STH and 17th overall out of 95.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, no pictures yet. I've had the focus two weeks and will be auto-crossing within the next month or so(waiting on wheels and tires to show up.) I will say, this thread has me PUMPED!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
forget this nickel & dime stuff, Road course or bust!!! FTW!!! :cool2:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Tire Rack Match Tour SD CA
Session 1 fast run

Session 2 fast run

Pulled some good times in the first session to hold 1st in STH, and the second heat I managed to drop more time to secure the win.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Best event yet!!! 11th RAW, 3rd PAX, 1st in GS. There was a close call while I was sitting on the line. You can kinda see it off to the left. A novice in another Focus came through the lane change too fast and lost it, stopping about a parking space away from my driver's door.

I wanted the "Longest Skid Mark" award (for my under-britches), but they didn't have one

·
Registered
678 Posts
Forgot to mention that was a third gear autox. Peak speed for me was 72.4 mph. The McLaren, Viper, Porsche GT3, and SM Miata drivers were hitting over 80 mph.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Few more clips from some of my local events

This was a weird event...saw a car catch on fire caused by an oil leak on Saturday, fortunately both car and driver are fine and it was cut short on Sunday due to rain/lightning in the area

Anyone familiar with Harry's Lap Timer? I'm trying to figure out why my external gps won't stay connected to my phone, I'm using an Emprum gps with an iPhone 7. It's most likely user error but it doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
719 Posts
It looks like you were both back-siding the same cones (except you were just a smidge closer aka smashing). I always say, if you aren't coning at some point, your not trying lol

·
Registered
719 Posts
Local hooning

·
Registered
678 Posts
My 600+ mile weekend's best runs

Saturday (sorry about the audio, but the wind does blow in the Columbia Gorge)

Sunday

721 - 740 of 771 Posts