Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing hours of research for improving my shifting feel I ordered my shift bushing kit Wednesday night/Thursday morning wbile sitting around the ER waiting room. I just got a notification that it had been delivered, less than 36 hours from clicking the purchase button to being dropped off in my mailbox, I never do reviews for anything but something this prompt does deserve A positive review.

I will for sure be considering them for future purchases

·
Registered
651 Posts
After doing hours of research for improving my shifting feel I ordered my shift bushing kit Wednesday night/Thursday morning wbile sitting around the ER waiting room. I just got a notification that it had been delivered, less than 36 hours from clicking the purchase button to being dropped off in my mailbox, I never do reviews for anything but something this prompt does deserve A positive review.

I will for sure be considering them for future purchases
Let us know how it works! Also, I see you're in Phoenix. You should join the AZ ST Club page on Facebook! ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have a feeling you'd love Amazon Prime lol

Reactions: angrychair

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have a feeling you'd love Amazon Prime lol
Especially if he's in phoenix. I get stuff delivered within 3-4 hours with same day delivery. It's crazy. It's also TERRIBLE for my bank account.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I love my prime account, but generally try to support businesses directly for car parts. Our Focus ST's are well supplied but not nearly as much aftermarket support as other cars like the Honda and Subaru scene.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I love my prime account, but generally try to support businesses directly for car parts. Our Focus ST's are well supplied but not nearly as much aftermarket support as other cars like the Honda and Subaru scene.
part of that is because we are in the US.

ST's have been around longer in Europe, they have access to stuff we have a hard time importing.

The Honda civic and Impreza platform has been around for 20+ years, and hell the Impreza has barely changed other than visually. So they have amazing aftermarket. The ST has only been here for 4. If ford keeps it around long enough we should get just as much goodies, eventually :/

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
part of that is because we are in the US.

ST's have been around longer in Europe, they have access to stuff we have a hard time importing.

The Honda civic and Impreza platform has been around for 20+ years, and hell the Impreza has barely changed other than visually. So they have amazing aftermarket. The ST has only been here for 4. If ford keeps it around long enough we should get just as much goodies, eventually :/
The Focus ST actually came to NA in 2005.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
The Focus ST actually came to NA in 2005.
Does that NA mean Canada? i have never seen or heard of this before here in the states.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Does that NA mean Canada? i have never seen or heard of this before here in the states.
Nope. North America. My buddy had a 2007 Focus ST with the 2.3 Duratec. Best sounding 4 cylinder car I've ever heard. They came here in 2005 and didn't last but a few years. Then came back in 2013.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Yeah, he's right. They weren't near as popular as the 2013+ ST and I don't think they were anything to get super excited about. They were only pushing around 150hp if I remember, but still cool enough.
Correct, but it was ballsy back in the day and sounded great most of all. Torque was good for the size of the car as well with no turbo.

·
Registered
169 Posts
No ****, that's crazy I've never even seen one of them. I stand corrected. 151hp though, no wonder there wasn't much excitement lol. Not a bad looking car tho I guess.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
No ****, that's crazy I've never even seen one of them. I stand corrected. 151hp though, no wonder there wasn't much excitement lol. Not a bad looking car tho I guess.
My buddies car. He changed the wing out which I didn't agree with. I loved the big factory wing on his. It was definitely a fun car to drive though for the power it made.

edit: He still had the wing in this video I see. He then put a smaller factory Ford one on later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts