Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop to get aftermarket work done on my ST. I live in Pennsylvania and looking for somewhere close to Harrisburg. I have done most the work on the ST myself but need help running new gauges and a pillar pod.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop to get aftermarket work done on my ST. I live in Pennsylvania and looking for somewhere close to Harrisburg. I have done most the work on the ST myself but need help running new gauges and a pillar pod.
I'd ask this somewhere in here:

North Eastern Owners

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have found that I never end up happy when I pay somebody else for these things. A lot of the time you won't realize that they took some short cuts until 6 months later when you take it apart and see.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i think cjponyparts is close to there somewhere @CJPonyParts

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
We no longer have a full time shop. Our Shop has turned into the new Studios and the old studio was turned back into a warehouse. Are the items being installed something you purchased from us?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Take a trip to CBRD to have your work done. No shortcuts in their work. I don't think he's tuning the ST, but he can definitely do a great job on the parts installs.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Did you check with In-Tune Automotive. They are across the street kinda from CJ's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Focust st 2014
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing