Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy, Recently bought a complete set Magnaflow DP AND Exhaust and still waiting to get it in this week, but Im wondering does local shop like TUFFY do custom work on installing DP, Exhaust? any suggestion ?

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey guy, Recently bought a complete set Magnaflow DP AND Exhaust and still waiting to get it in this week, but Im wondering does local shop like TUFFY do custom work on installing DP, Exhaust? any suggestion ?
None of the chains do custom work here in Denver. They all cited warranty. For my DP, I went to a local shop. Just google performance shops in your area and call around.

·
Registered
816 Posts
If you have a lift or jack stands available, I'd try the install yourself, with a friend, or with a local ST owner. It helps you to learn the ins and outs of your car, gives you experience installing car parts, and allows you to check over all your work to make sure everything is how you want it just in case a shop cuts corners. It keeps your mind at ease and it could be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts