Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I was on the site and I didn't see an option to ship to Canada.
Just wondering if it's worth it to buy the foglight kit for my ST?

·
Vendor
1,159 Posts
I think we replied to a direct contact about the same time this was posted, but if not:

Yes we do ship globally. International orders are available shipped:

Express Mail International (4-9 days in transit depending on your location - available to most countries).
Priority Mail International (10-14 days for delivery. No tracking will be available)
Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box (Fog light protection kit orders only) (10-14 days for delivery. No tracking will be available)
First Class Parcel International (One or Two Fog light protection kit orders only) (2-4 weeks for delivery. No tracking will be available)

Orders shipped Internationally may incur custom fees and/or import taxes at the destination. These fees are your responsibility. Shipping is based on weight and thus ordering additional items may not raise the total shipping cost that much.

To get an accurate shipping quote. Once all the items you are looking for are in the cart, click checkout. On the first page change the country box first and wait for the page to refresh, then finish your billing shipping address. One the next page the site will calculate international shipping options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts