Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Shift Solutions SR-610 stainless steel sphere (610 grams, 55mm diameter) with color-filled shift pattern, Shift Solutions "Slim" Reverse Lockout in Candy Blue.
DSC00067 by Michael Read, on Flickr
These both had to be modified a bit to work with the FRPP Short Shifter, but they supposedly work just fine with the stock shifter with no modifications. The beauty of SS's "Slim" Reverse Lockout is that you can use any of their Subaru-fitment knobs, which opens up many more options. All that was involved in modifying was a little work with a belt sander to get the reverse lockout to work perfectly. I think this is the fifth or sixth knob that I've had in the car (not including the Anarchy Motive that Derrick took my money for, but never sent to me), and this setup is a keeper. Perfect size, excellent weight for all of my shifter mods, great price, outstanding customer service, and fits perfectly with my color scheme.
Did he refund you?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
As Doctor Evil says: HOW ABOUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Shift solutions SL aluminum shift knob in candy black. With the slim reverse lockout in anodized silver.

·
Super Moderator
6,736 Posts
I was in on the first AnarchyMotive group buy; needless to say it took months to get. It's the 671 gram in metallic gunmetal.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Palm bruiser

·
Premium Member
22 Posts

Just got my Anarchy Motive knob in today, heavy af compared to stock but soo much nicer feeling. Really happy with it

Reactions: Thieske

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Hot Pepper Red
6 Posts
Reactions: FSQM2
41 - 51 of 51 Posts