21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Shift solutions 400g CS

·
Registered
116 Posts
After I got sick of waiting for Anarchy Motive I ordered this knob from Shift Solutions. It's their CS 510g model. It has a nice 3D effect that doesn't quite come through in pictures.

IMG_20180831_104508.jpg

Reactions: FSQM2

·
Registered
80 Posts
After I got sick of waiting for Anarchy Motive I ordered this knob from Shift Solutions. It's their CS 510g model. It has a nice 3D effect that doesn't quite come through in pictures.
How long did you have to wait for that CS knob it basically looks like the atlas 6 I ordered from anarchy minus the color

·
Registered
116 Posts
How long did you have to wait for that CS knob it basically looks like the atlas 6 I ordered from anarchy minus the color
I don't remember exactly, but it was shipped within a few days. I'd say 1.5 weeks from order to my door. The color is Candy Red Grip.

·
Registered
80 Posts
And was that engraved at all or was it just the paint? I'll be looking for a color like the galaxy black (black with metal flake) like the one I ordered from anarchy

·
Registered
116 Posts
Reactions: superswamper72

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not the best picture I know

SS tuning custom colors

·
Registered
196 Posts
Is my interior a little dirty? Yes. It's got 1,000 miles in the last week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Not the best picture I know

SS tuning custom colors
WOW!! How did I miss this @Thieske? Seriously, I think that's the coolest looking shift knob I've ever seen!! That is SO awesome!!

Reactions: Thieske

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Now THAT ^^^ is awesome...reminds me of my 69 SS Camaro 😎

in other news...

...I haven’t seen the carbon fiber version from Ford Performance yet,
not sure if the CJPony one is the same?

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Shift Solutions SR-610 stainless steel sphere (610 grams, 55mm diameter) with color-filled shift pattern, Shift Solutions "Slim" Reverse Lockout in Candy Blue.
DSC00067 by Michael Read, on Flickr
These both had to be modified a bit to work with the FRPP Short Shifter, but they supposedly work just fine with the stock shifter with no modifications. The beauty of SS's "Slim" Reverse Lockout is that you can use any of their Subaru-fitment knobs, which opens up many more options. All that was involved in modifying was a little work with a belt sander to get the reverse lockout to work perfectly. I think this is the fifth or sixth knob that I've had in the car (not including the Anarchy Motive that Derrick took my money for, but never sent to me), and this setup is a keeper. Perfect size, excellent weight for all of my shifter mods, great price, outstanding customer service, and fits perfectly with my color scheme.

Reactions: Taz and rjbwin
21 - 40 of 51 Posts