Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new shift knob. Post a pic of yours here and where you got it from.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Boomba, I really like it. Bout twice as heavy as stock.

DSC06056.JPG

Reactions: FOWST

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Loved the weight of my Slammer when I had it, just not the shape.

·
Registered
464 Posts
CJPonyParts reverse adapter and FRPP ball with Ford Racing script and gearing layout. Sits a little high, but I loooove it. Need an RS or FRPP shift tower to bring it back down.

Reactions: FOWST

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anarchy Motive Titan. It’s a seriously top quality piece but be prepared to wait a year if you order from him.
I just ordered a galaxy black atlas 6 anarchy motive with no engravings or anything special. What can expect for time frame?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Ford Performance CF knob for a Mustang from CJ Pony Parts

IMG_20171115_193658.jpg
IMG_20171115_193718.jpg

I didn't like the egg shape the ST knob had so I went with the Mustang knob because it was round on the bottom.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Anarchy Motive Titan here as well. I ordered mine before summer 2018 but it took a week, I contacted him about what was in stock and didn't need anything other than boxed and shipped.

View attachment 353449
I actually did the same thing. I emailed and asked if he had any scratch and dent that he could ship right away and he happened to have pretty much exactly what I was looking for ready to go so I got mine in about 7 days. This was also around spring of 2018. I told some people about this and not a single one has had the same luck since then though. I'm still hearing everyone else say that they've been waiting 8-12 months before even getting an update on their orders and unfortunately I'm also hearing about people getting knobs with flaws or not matching what they requested now too.

It's been said plenty of times but dude should really hire some help or something. His knobs really are the best and he could run the shift knob game if he just brought on some staff and lowered his delivery times down to a month or so. Legit half the forum dwellers on the internet would be using Anarchy Motive knobs if he did that.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Yeah, but did he say what year that they would be ready?
Good luck

Reactions: thechriskarel

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just got an email back from [email protected] and he has informed me that he has a batch being machined right now and it will only be mid-late January before I receive. Will post pictures when I do.
Don't get your hopes up. Many of us have received that same update from him for months on end. Some kept waiting for a year + and some of us cancelled.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: David_Quinnell

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just ordered a galaxy black atlas 6 anarchy motive with no engravings or anything special. What can expect for time frame?
Good luck. Ordered December 2017 and still waiting. He hasn't responded to me in over two months. I'm not the only one waiting that long either. He's refused to refund my order.

Note the deadline for doing a charge back or disputing the payment and do it if necessary. Don't expect him to be truthful about progress or the timeline for delivery.

Reactions: thechriskarel
1 - 20 of 51 Posts