Ford Focus ST Forum banner

241 - 241 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just finished installing my custom WC Lathewerks engine cover piece for my RS thanks to Chris! I don’t believe he’s a vendor on the ST forum but he does work all across the Ford lineup. He started by building a name for himself in the Subaru community where he’s highly regarded. Check him out on Instagram @wc_lathewerks and his website as well! I was able to meet him and appreciate all the time and effort he puts into hand making these products for us. If anyone has any ideas on custom pieces just let me know! I’m local to Chris and live about 30 min away from him, so I can bring up any requests directly to him in person. The engine cover piece pictured isn’t on his website as it’s the first one made. Contact Chris at WC Lathewerks if interested in your own and let him know that I sent you! If he gets enough inquiries, he’ll put the product on his site! I’m trying to get him to do a custom piece for the door sill to replace the OEM one, but it’s an awkward shape so we’ll about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

241 - 241 of 241 Posts