Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I'm a new vendor here, but I've been manufacturing shift knobs since 2006. I use a precision lathe from 1976 which is fully manual. I don't use any CNC automation or software. I make every part from scratch by hand, after the order is placed. I also work alone. I have no employees and very few distributors (none in the ST market). This lets me handle each order myself so I make sure that customization is done correctly and nothing goes out the door unless it is perfect.

I have a good standing in the Subaru world so I'm hoping to expand into the ST market this year. With luck, you guys will help me reach my goal of quitting my day job and making car parts full time.

LINK to Focus ST Shift Knobs

Here are some pics of ST knobs. They do not cover the full range I can offer or the options that are available. A lot of the custom features haven't been done for the ST yet so you can be the first one to get a unique shifter.

These knobs are all 100% compatible with the stock ST shifter. They do not require any modification to the car.

"Made-In-America" still means something

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Welcome!! Those look great!!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Omg I like that blue/bronze finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CDB and bobby9621

·
1,976 Posts
WC I have one of your ST hybrid piston makes on my car, black with red lettering (6 speed). Let me know if you would like some pics for you to update your website with one on the ST.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Can you make one that looks like the Death Star? That would be pretty cool for some of us geeks...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WC I have one of your ST hybrid piston makes on my car, black with red lettering (6 speed). Let me know if you would like some pics for you to update your website with one on the ST.
You could post the pic up here. I'll grab it for my site if it's good quality.

Can you make one that looks like the Death Star? That would be pretty cool for some of us geeks...
Well.. not exactly.. it depends on what level of detail you want.

Ive been in the market for a new knob. Whats shipping gonna cost?
Shipping is free if you're in the USA. The website link in my signature below or in post #1 has all pricing on it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Oh awesome! Deff be hearing from me soon. Anyway to post a picture of the Stainless Steel Piston next to the stock knob?

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
What is the largest diameter ball you can lathe? I had a fatknob on my cobra and I've gotten to where I like a larger than 2' diameter shift knob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Those look really nice, I especially like the gunmetal and white versions. What I really need though is a "knob sock". I can barely touch my knob it when it is really cold or really hot out. (Man that sounds dirty).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is the largest diameter ball you can lathe? I had a fatknob on my cobra and I've gotten to where I like a larger than 2' diameter shift knob.
I have 2.25" diameter material, but only in Black or White Copolymer. No metal in that size. (not enough demand and metals are much more expensive to inventory)

Those look really nice, I especially like the gunmetal and white versions. What I really need though is a "knob sock". I can barely touch my knob it when it is really cold or really hot out. (Man that sounds dirty).
I have an option for a "protector pouch" on the metal knobs. It's a velvet pouch you can put over the knob to protect your hand until the temps stabilize.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
I have 2.25" diameter material, but only in Black or White Copolymer. No metal in that size. (not enough demand and metals are much more expensive to inventory)

I have an option for a "protector pouch" on the metal knobs. It's a velvet pouch you can put over the knob to protect your hand until the temps stabilize.
Thanks for the reply I will consider that as an option. Although I do really like your metal options. May just have to decide what I prefer more.

Def interested in supporting a good, old fashioned, made in USA, hardworking American sir. :cool:

Reactions: CDB and IHVOCD

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I really want that blue/bronze finish lol

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Does anyone know if these knobs would still work on a boomba short shifter?

1 - 20 of 241 Posts