Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Had been hearing a clunk in my rear right area when making left hand turns and going over bumps. Got under the car today to see the end link had sheared (not surprised based on what some others have experienced).

I had been thinking of upgrading them and the front anyways, along with some sway bars. Was wondering what everyone's opinion is on this kit offered from RallySportDirect? It appears to include everything I would need from bushing, end links, sways bars etc.

Should be noted I am running Bilstein B8's, eibach sportlines, and eibach rear camber arms already.

https://www.rallysportdirect.com/fi.../bmk012-whiteline-front-and-rear-sway-bar-kit

I have yet to find as encompassing of a kit from any other sites. Mostly just sold in parts. Seems to be a good deal.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea mostly autox and backroads. trying to get out to the track once this summer. new england has a variety of options to try out so just determining what parts of the car i need to fortify before that along with increased overall longevity. my goal is to get this car past 200k miles (at 113k now).

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
That whiteline kit looks like a nice package. But as stated, the Strano rear sway bar is a popular choice because its a proven setup. Its fairly inexpensive, great design, and it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts