Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i dont know if this question is already out there so i apologize in advance if it is but anyone know if this wing is available somewhere out there to purchase?

018_rallyways_sema_slideshow_2015.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,885 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yes they did change it in the end, but that was the production version they chose.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I much prefer the stock RS wing. It looks much more refined and sporty than this Lego set.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea unfortunately I don't like how they ended up going with more of an outward angle than upward angle like the same version

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Take my advice, if you're going to spend out on updating your rear wing, go for the RS wing. It looks soo much better.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Take my advice, if you're going to spend out on updating your rear wing, go for the RS wing. It looks soo much better.
if i wanted an RS wing I would get an RS though..

i prefer having the ST over the RS so i dont want to take parts from it ya know.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
If the problem is anything to do with the RS logo on the wing I totally understand. I too wouldn't want RS logos on my ST, noo way! But you could get one and have the logo filled in. Shouldn't take too much to do. Or, or, you could get THIS, a carbon fibre replica, minus the logo! Sure as hell better looking than that mess in the pic above! I take the Lego thing back. It doesn't look like Lego, it looks like a Meccano set!

·
Registered
738 Posts
hideous

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
I guess there's no reply??????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts