Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really REALLY want this piece on my car, I've heard it's back-ordered a few weeks through Seibon which is completely fine with me.

Some site says it's for 12-13 Focus, I've seen others that it's for a 13-14 Focus. See any issues with this going on a 14 FoST? I can't imagine there'd be a difference in the tailgate.

Does anyone even have one? I've honestly not seen a FoST with this piece before.

TG1213FDFO_06.jpg

·
Registered
408 Posts
This looks very nice, all my money right now is going to buy another car to daily drive ??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have seen one ST with that on there. Looks good on white, but seeing as I have a black car....I wouldn't even really see it all that well, one of the reasons I will not be getting it.

Reactions: hanyolo44

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have seen it on a couple cars and they look really good! I would love to have one on mine!!:big smile:

·
Registered
660 Posts
I really REALLY want this piece on my car, I've heard it's back-ordered a few weeks through Seibon which is completely fine with me.

Some site says it's for 12-13 Focus, I've seen others that it's for a 13-14 Focus. See any issues with this going on a 14 FoST? I can't imagine there'd be a difference in the tailgate.

Does anyone even have one? I've honestly not seen a FoST with this piece before.

View attachment 214729
The tailgate for the '12-'14 is the same, the '15-'17 is different so it should fit fine on a '14.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tailgate for the '12-'14 is the same, the '15-'17 is different so it should fit fine on a '14.
That's what I figured, it was just weird seeing all the sites recommend 12-13 Focus applications. I ended up pulling the trigger last night, they're expecting 6-8 week wait, but for me it's totally worth it. Would look amazing against the Ignot Silver.

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's what I figured, it was just weird seeing all the sites recommend 12-13 Focus applications. I ended up pulling the trigger last night, they're expecting 6-8 week wait, but for me it's totally worth it. Would look amazing against the Ignot Silver.
Totally agree! please post pics once you get it installed! next you need to get the Carbon fiber exhaust trim to match!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Totally agree! please post pics once you get it installed! next you need to get the Carbon fiber exhaust trim to match!
Will do man! I've been look at that piece too, I just might have to

·
Registered
371 Posts
Will do man! I've been look at that piece too, I just might have to
easy install makes the rear look really good, I had to get it since my exhaust burnt my bumper to a crisp.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
easy install makes the rear look really good, I had to get it since my exhaust burnt my bumper to a crisp.
Damn that's nuts, do you have any pics post install? Curious to see the size of it installed against the exhaust/bumper

·
Registered
371 Posts
Rear Bumper.jpg

I had to lower my exhaust to not burn this too, just used 4 washers on each hanger bolt.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
979 Posts
20170206_144638.jpg

Hers's on Ingot Silver, Recommend getting more 3m double sided tape and use the screws, mine came in slightly tweeked as it's kinda a flimsy piece. It looks pretty awesome in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
View attachment 214929

Hers's on Ingot Silver, Recommend getting more 3m double sided tape and use the screws, mine came in slightly tweeked as it's kinda a flimsy piece. It looks pretty awesome in direct sunlight.
This looks fantastic, I'm definitely ordering a surround soon too.

Reactions: JoshCrane1
1 - 14 of 14 Posts