Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm thinking about offering a tshirt with the FocusST silhouette and the word "BOOSTED" tucked in the profile (similar to the profile shirts with the FST.org I offer).

Can anyone point me in the right direction to locate a sample of the correct "BOOSTED" artwork for our cars? I'd hate to put something together only to learn the Mazda guys run the same image.

I guess I could be over thinking the whole Boosted logo thing.

John

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John,

Not sure if your referencing the term boost from fords "ecoboost" logo they use in our cars. If so, here are some images i found on the web that are large and possibly could be a starting point for you to work on a font or style for the verbiage.

Hope those help
My bad I thought there was an unofficial official "boosted" graphic for the FocusST crowd. Maybe I'm thinking of the snail logo? Anyhow thank you for throwing out those ideas and links.

PM your address and I'll send a pair of license plate frames your way as a thank you.

John

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not sure if there is anything official. I am sending you a PM with some other pictures I found, that could work . thanks john.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts