Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

long story short, my SCT Livewire TS got a problem with the screen, so i sent it back to SCT for a repair.
I've tune the car back to stock before sent it back.

Now i'Ve receive the tuner with a new screen great !
but when i tried to re-tune the car i've got the error 110D8 with the message please return back to stock.

I've call SCT and they say it was a battery problem and ask me to check the ''v-batt'' on the device info.

The V-Batt is at 11.5V, they say it need to be over 12.5.

Ok, so i've changed the battery for a new one, now i'Ve got 11.7, i've put a charger on the battery while trying to tune the car ( i know not recommanded) but i'm still a 11.7 and still got the error 110D8...

Anyone have a kind of solution for me because now i've a stock car with a married tuner which i can't use or unmarried it because the ''return to stock'' option give me the same error.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I know old thread but I just got the same thing with my new LiveWire TS+ and SCT nor Torrie could tell me what you have in your post. I did get a low battery error so put battery charger on it 2 amps overnight.
Going out now to give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
After a battery change. Just got word from SCT that the LiveWire TS+ cannot support the Focus ST with the latest firmware build 6. At least the strategy GMBHM252. My TS is stuck married to my car and the TS can't be unmarried until they fix the firmware sometime in the future.
They are sending me a new SCT X4 with a recovery file which does have firmware that can unlock the ECU.
This is a known issue for them and the ticket has been open a while.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I'm a noob and bringing this up a year and a half later, but I went through the same thing last May and have been waiting on an update or really anything. They told me it was a battery issue also but I have 12.3 running through it the entire time I was trying to update. It would fail to load the tune, say to return to stock, and then fail to return to stock. They "forced" it to stock, I'm thinking it never actually changed from stock anyways. Then I had a Livewire that wasn't married that thought it was.

I have an X4 to tune with, but I'm not excited over my Livewire paperweight. The last contact I had with SCT was there was no planned solution for this problem that they had known about for almost a year prior to it becoming my problem. I guess I'm just curious about your end result, or to let others like me that just skim, searching for their issue that you aren't alone. My strategy is GMBN0S6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts