Ford Focus ST Forum banner

6781 - 6800 of 6870 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah, I think Torrie is infamous for his turnaround times.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah, I think Torrie is infamous for his turnaround times.
From reading all 679 pages this week it would seem his customer service is off the charts along with his tunes, I've been in contact with him and he responds amazingly well. Can not wait to get the tunes in tomorrow!
^Don't judge me I do my research and work was slow.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can anyone help me, I can't figure out how to monitor ignition corrections on the SCT X4....18 FoST

Torrie, the tunes are amazing and E30 is going to get me some pretty good tickets :) I'm looking forward to those lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
Can anyone help me, I can't figure out how to monitor ignition corrections on the SCT X4....18 FoST

Torrie, the tunes are amazing and E30 is going to get me some pretty good tickets :) I'm looking forward to those lol
You say that as a joke... I'm just finishing up probation from mine. :furious:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Lol dont tell me we cant! And probation ?
121 in a 65. Empty middle of nowhere express way, ran across a state trooper. Oops.

After some very tense moments with an angry officer, I left with a citation for reckless driving, excessive speeding. Then lawyer, court fees, 24 hours community service. Hurts the wallet a bit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
121 in a 65. Empty middle of nowhere express way, ran across a state trooper. Oops.

After some very tense moments with an angry officer, I left with a citation for reckless driving, excessive speeding. Then lawyer, court fees, 24 hours community service. Hurts the wallet a bit.
Did that last night....he let me go :serious:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,103 Posts
Did that last night....he let me go :serious:
I had a 93/55 and he let me off as well. Thank god lmao I'd have been in handcuffs. He also complimented my 6x too dark illegal tint and said it looks good on the Performance Blue...so yeah. Trooper Bradley was cool.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had a 93/55 and he let me off as well. Thank god lmao I'd have been in handcuffs. He also complimented my 6x too dark illegal tint and said it looks good on the Performance Blue...so yeah. Trooper Bradley was cool.
104/55 :D windows down lights on car off hands on wheel and 5% tint wbu?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,103 Posts
104/55 :D windows down lights on car off hands on wheel and 5% tint wbu?
My tint is supposed to be 35% front 20% rear but the fronts read 17% when he gunned them....so....yeah lmao still haven't gotten an actual ticket for it yet though. Fingers crossed that stays the case

Reactions: whacka

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wanted to share my experience with Torrie and his tunes. I bought the car new in 2013 and run his tunes since 2014. I do the power measurements on MAHA dyno (https://www.maha.de/single-roller-dynamometer-msr-500-2-car-4wd-lps-3000.htm) which measures brake horse power as well as the wheel horse power. The car made 240 bhp stock, then 290 bhp with tune + WMI and finally 393 bhp with GTX 2880R Gen2 + WMI + catless downpipe. So I deffinitely recommend and also the short tune turnaround times were already mentioned on this thread. Great job. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
For those of you who have the SCT. Would it be worth it compared to an APv3?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Torrie,

I have one custom tune left from my initial purchase. The OTS 93 octane tune has put a ton of smiles on my face, but I'm ready for more.

What will it take to get a "full kill" E30-E40(?) customized tune for my now FBO '14 ST?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I wanted to share my experience with Torrie and his tunes. I bought the car new in 2013 and run his tunes since 2014. I do the power measurements on MAHA dyno (https://www.maha.de/single-roller-dynamometer-msr-500-2-car-4wd-lps-3000.htm) which measures brake horse power as well as the wheel horse power. The car made 240 bhp stock, then 290 bhp with tune + WMI and finally 393 bhp with GTX 2880R Gen2 + WMI + catless downpipe. So I deffinitely recommend and also the short tune turnaround times were already mentioned on this thread. Great job. :)
Thank you for the kind words sir.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Torrie,

I have one custom tune left from my initial purchase. The OTS 93 octane tune has put a ton of smiles on my face, but I'm ready for more.

What will it take to get a "full kill" E30-E40(?) customized tune for my now FBO '14 ST?
Just email me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Torrie - does your 93 tune roll back timing safely if someone goes somewhere and is stuck filling up with 91 at an isolated gas station? I know some other tuners can do 91-93.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
The KR system has the freedom to both add and subtract advance so if you had to use 91 it should be ok.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Save $90-$100 on SCT Programmers when you combine our Buy Two get a Third Custom Tune Free deal along with SCT's Holiday rebate offer. Plus Free Ground Shipping on all SCT and HPTuners Programmers. Use Coupon Code OX10KR04YV.

https://mailchi.mp/unleashedtuning/november-2018-specials

·
Registered
3,834 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
6781 - 6800 of 6870 Posts