Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1552 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Which Santa Rosa ST are you Driving?

I drive a Black '15 with yellow fogs and copper wheels.
Hey man, I'm in Sonoma. We should arrange a north bay cruise now that the weather is nice again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Ive only driven Berryessa a couple times in the focus, would love to do a loop. When I was in HS my friend would take me mobbing through there at night in his Mini S.

good times!
Yeah I'm just so short on free time these days that I usually ride on the weekends, but I'm sure I could make an exception for you guys haha. Also, next Saturday a few of us are meeting at Alice's to drive around 84/9/35/1.

· Registered
47 Posts
Hey folks... I'm in Burlingame, near SFO... Looking for a good spot to do test hits without endangering the general public too much...
Datalogging and such... know any good spots? (Room to do 4 WOT pulls from 2,000 RPM to 5,5000 or so in 3rd or 4th gear... smooth, flat, good visibility)
Did you ever find a spot Mark?

· Registered
165 Posts
I drive a '15 in Magnetic Metallic. It's all stock so I don't think you can distinguish much. I have seen quite a few black '15 STs but I don't think I have seen yours particularly unless you also go to the Junior College :p
[iurl="http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=216305&d=1489143291"]
[/iurl]
Cool I know your car. Yeah I am at the JC. I saw your whip alot last semester parked in the back lot.

· Registered
47 Posts

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Link was dead. Is it a ST meet?
Yeah it's alive, you just have to be a member I guess. I'm doing a little drive Sat morning near Alice's on 84/35. Going to eat breakfast there and roll out for the drive a little after 10am. Meet up for breakfast around 9ish I'd say?

· Registered
321 Posts
Another Tri-Valley ST here. Purchased the past September.
Needed something more fun to take the kids to school as well as pick em up after work. So, not many miles and lucky to get 21mpg on a tank...
I never see the highway except on weekends.
Got the car so that I would have fun driving again, and so that when friends invite me to track days, I can make it. Been racing motorcycles in my youth, never tracked a car.

I did see a VERY nice OW ST just the other day in near downtown Pleasanton parked nose in a driveway, had white rims (1552 I believe) and looked like a bunch on money into it... Even had decals...
Anyway, look out for a 16 OW ST w FRPP exhaust, and 3 mudflats :( (need to epoxy the rt rear brackets back in place) But like IBPAINTIN, I also live on a dirt road, and currently do not even have a garage or paved driveway to work on... so not doing much work on my car these days (or my bikes for that matter).

Anyway ---Greetings---

· Registered
236 Posts
Another Tri-Valley ST here. Purchased the past September.
Needed something more fun to take the kids to school as well as pick em up after work. So, not many miles and lucky to get 21mpg on a tank...
I never see the highway except on weekends.
Got the car so that I would have fun driving again, and so that when friends invite me to track days, I can make it. Been racing motorcycles in my youth, never tracked a car.

I did see a VERY nice OW ST just the other day in near downtown Pleasanton parked nose in a driveway, had white rims (1552 I believe) and looked like a bunch on money into it... Even had decals...
Anyway, look out for a 16 OW ST w FRPP exhaust, and 3 mudflats :( (need to epoxy the rt rear brackets back in place) But like IBPAINTIN, I also live on a dirt road, and currently do not even have a garage or paved driveway to work on... so not doing much work on my car these days (or my bikes for that matter).

Anyway ---Greetings---
Welcome from Antioch!

· Registered
321 Posts
LSD install

Guys in the Bay Area...
If I were interested in the Mfactory LSD, what shops should I look into? What should I expect to pay (Being the we are Norcal, I am sure it is pricey).
Should I just look for any old transmission shop with good Yelp reviews?

I am also thinking of coilovers as well, and would not be doing it on my own either...is this something that pretty much any shop can handle -like our local Goodyear tire shop (they have worked on all our cars for years and so far have been relatively good -if a bit pricey -again a function of Bay Area living I suppose).

Thanks in advance,

Mike

1501 - 1520 of 1552 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.