Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if I'll get many bites on here but I figured it's worth a shot. Due to the lovely way that Uncle Sam's Navy is run, I got super short fuse orders to leave San Diego California and relocate to Bremerton Washington (Seattle area). More or less putting this up as an introduction and a way to say hi and reach out to you all.

Additionally, I do have a question I'd like answered. Do I need snow tires, or will all-seasons work just fine for me?

Thanks guys, hope to meet you all soon!

·
Registered
79 Posts
in the two years I was stationed in Everett it only snowed twice, I'd say you're safe with all season's. It does rain a lot up there, but its not the torrential rains that you're thinking, more like a slight drizzle that lasts 9 months. I made the drive you're about to make a couple times, straight shot though, in your other thread you said you're gonna take a week, probably a wise choice.

think I saw you today going onto dry side around 830'ish? waved, but you were grabbing your ID I think. I enjoyed reading your other thread, have a safe trip.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in the two years I was stationed in Everett it only snowed twice, I'd say you're safe with all season's. It does rain a lot up there, but its not the torrential rains that you're thinking, more like a slight drizzle that lasts 9 months. I made the drive you're about to make a couple times, straight shot though, in your other thread you said you're gonna take a week, probably a wise choice.

think I saw you today going onto dry side around 830'ish? waved, but you were grabbing your ID I think. I enjoyed reading your other thread, have a safe trip.
Might've been someone else. I'm on Coronado, hah. But thanks for the info, good looking out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts