Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone!? New to the forum and this is my first post. Just moved down to SD and was wondering what the ST crowd is like down here!? Any meets? Would be fun to cruise with some other ST's. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Tons of us here, lots of events and meets that are generic car related, ST related, Ford related, hatchback related, etc etc.
You would probably be interested in the 'San Diego ST Owners Group' Facebook group. Join that. I'm on there and so are several others that are on this forum and many others.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hey mike! what Juicyz said! Hope to see you around soon! we'll get a run together very soon.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I was up at the Petersen Automotive Museum in LA this past Saturday for the Forza Horizon 3 debut. Ken Block was there along with a Hoonigan Focus RS. They had a cruise in car show and the runner up was a RS (Vector won 1st, BMW Z1 was 3rd). ST was in the top 10. The Fiesta he drove for game creation was in the museum. It was great seeing Ford ST/RS representing...

My ST is back in Kansas City & I drive a different Ford here, but I've seen quite a few ST's in the SD area. I thought about bringing it out but not sure about a manual on I-5 some days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tons of us here, lots of events and meets that are generic car related, ST related, Ford related, hatchback related, etc etc.
You would probably be interested in the 'San Diego ST Owners Group' Facebook group. Join that. I'm on there and so are several others that are on this forum and many others.
Nice! Thanks dude I'll check it out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts