Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to buy some brake parts to do all 4 corners and the parts store is telling me the st and a titanium have the same part number.....rotors and pads. are the pads the same across the board? i was pretty sure the st had bigger front rotors then a base, rears maybe the same? just want some clarification before i go and buy parts and have the thing torn apart. hate having the wrong parts sitting beside me...
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if the Titanium had the same brake pads and rotors. Calipers are probably different, but the Titanium is far from base model. Some Titaniums are more expensive than some ST1. If your store's database says so, I don't see why it wouldn't be. You could check by checking part numbers from different sources online between the two

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i figured, but they say the parts are the same on all models, even the most base focus out there. all 2.0L motors have the same part numbers supposedly. i guess i could measure the rotors at the desk and make sure they are the same diameter as what i have. I thought the ST had a different pad compound too, but i could be wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts