Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the stainless steel pipe from the Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit. I would've bought the hoses too, but unlike the other Mountune hose kits they don't do these in yellow. (???) So, I decided I'll go straight to Samco. Unfortunately, after several e-mails I've yet to receive a reply. Anyone know the Samco part numbers for these three hoses?

Registered
Thanks for the link, I happen to need some...

Reactions: Peregriner

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the verification. It wasn't made 100% clear on the site if they were for the same use, or merely similar to look at. All I had to go on was that pic of the hoses from a different angle. I closely examined and compared it to the pic on the Mountune site and they "looked" identical, only blue instead of black, so I went ahead and ordered a yellow set. This has made me feel a lot better. They'll have to make a special order for the yellow ones and it should take about a month until I get them, but that's okay. I've got a lot of other things to contend with in the meantime. Later on I intend to get the other hose set on Mountune's site, but thankfully they do those in yellow so I wont have to go on a search again. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts