Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this issue has been posted before...

I noticed that after raining or washing the car the discs get a layer of Rust on them. The residue/powder from breaking gets all over the rims and looks pretty bad. Is this normal or happening often for anyone else?

I have only had the car for a few weeks and absolutely love it. 3000 miles on it.

Appreciate any advice.

thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
You could always put a thin coating of oil on the rotors to keep them from rusting....:haha:....

(Sarcasm...DON'T DO THIS!!!!)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Why so cranky bro ? Did crossfit get cancelled today?
I can see exactly why people are "so cranky bro"...

It's because nobody can SEARCH.... The topic's been covered tons of times... Why make yourself look like an idiot, and get flamed when you could have looked around before posting?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I can see exactly why people are "so cranky bro"...

It's because nobody can SEARCH.... The topic's been covered tons of times... Why make yourself look like an idiot, and get flamed when you could have looked around before posting?
Reason for people to an a-hole? Instead of just ignoring or answering the question someone also has to post the smart ass comment or search comment. Maybe some people are just not adept to the Google and the Internet. Maybe they are sad, lonely and live a boring live and want a little conversation.... Who knows, does it matter, no. Been said tons of time don't even bother to read let post worthless words

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.