Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys here it is, Mountune has released the RS spoiler for all Focus cars to enjoy. It's also listed on CJ Pony parts and I think a few other sites as well, I have to check.

This part is released by Ford performance themselves, they provide all the necessary instructions and mounting hardware for your car, so if you have been looking for this part forever, I did the finding for you, enjoy.
2016 FOCUS RS REAR SPOILER KIT M-5844210-RS

RS Spoiler.jpg

Mountune has it priced at $899 and CJ Pony parts lists it on sale at $790.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well guys here it is, Mountune has released the RS spoiler for all Focus cars to enjoy. It's also listed on CJ Pony parts and I think a few other sites as well, I have to check.

This part is released by Ford performance themselves, they provide all the necessary instructions and mounting hardware for your car, so if you have been looking for this part forever, I did the finding for you, enjoy.
2016 FOCUS RS REAR SPOILER KIT M-5844210-RS

View attachment 132882

Mountune has it priced at $899 and CJ Pony parts lists it on sale at $790.
I agree. I'd feel like a poser getting this...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the only downside to it is the RS logo. It would be a nice upgrade for us pushing the power on our cars, it does beat some of the half assed options out there. It's just where do we cross the line, I mean ford did release this part to the public specifically for people who don't have it on their car. It might be a get it now, fix the logo later situation.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
yeah ive been wanting this spoiler for a while, now that I can get it, I dont like the idea of spending the money on it haha

and agreed with everyone, the RS logo ruins it, I dont want to be a poser.

I also wish they sold it prepainted in other colors

·
1,976 Posts
It's an RS wing folks, OEM one at that so of course it will have the RS logo on it. It's as bad as putting a Cobra emblem and hood setup on a GT kind of thing for me.

·
Registered
235 Posts
899 for a wing spoiler? f that

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'd rather spend that kind of money on an aux. fuel setup.

·
1,976 Posts
I guess the only up side to the pricing is that is comes pre-painted in a matte black, gloss black combo and if you were going to go the black color route it's within reason. Considering this will fit/bolt on out of the box, it's already painted vs. the replica RS one on the market at $499 that is made of fiber glass and requires some modification for fitment from what I have seen in posts. So $499 and finishing the fiberglass (all fiber glass requires smoothing/bondo work prior to painting)/fitment of the fiberglass plus paint in a matte black would run $600ish+ easy in my area, you are sitting at $1099+ give or take. CJ Pony has this wing listed at $790 so that's a $309 difference overall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts