Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Lmao! My favorite is when he pushes himself back in the seat when he takes off. "what people don't realize..... Is how powerful the vtec actually is". ahaha
You know what I'm talking about!! Yes!! Hahahahaha

"Oh man look at that Sick EK Hatch bruhh. What people don't realize it they're actually REALLY FAST. Squaaaadd broo"

or
"Nah it's supposed to make that noise when you change gears"

·
Registered
651 Posts
You know what I'm talking about!! Yes!! Hahahahaha

"Oh man look at that Sick EK Hatch bruhh. What people don't realize it they're actually REALLY FAST. Squaaaadd broo"

or
"Nah it's supposed to make that noise when you change gears"
Every time I see it in my FB video feed I re-watch it. Lol

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Man I got butthurt tonight when a friend of a friend offered me $13k for my car. I look it up in KBB and sure enough it's valued under $14k. FML.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
Can anyone who has purchased the spoiler and had a good out-of-the-box fit please share the ebay seller they got it from? Seriously considering making this my Christmas present!
Got mime from extremeonlinestore on ebay. Perfect fit on all 3 wings that were bought. No issues with fit, prep or paint.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Man I got butthurt tonight when a friend of a friend offered me $13k for my car. I look it up in KBB and sure enough it's valued under $14k. FML.

yep, part of the awesomeness of owning a focus... value drops like a rock, that's why I was able to get mine that was originally over 30K and was only a year and a half old for 18k out the door.

and that was pretty much stock (only thing it had was a catback. once you start to add aftermarket stuff to it, it only makes the value drop more.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Wing ordered and shipped from extremeonlinestore on Amazon, purchased with Reward points and a Christmas Gift Card.
So far $0 out of pocket! I'll end up paying to get the logos filled and have it prepped and painted race red with the risers and top wing gloss black I guess. Tossing around matte but it's high maintenance.

Reactions: grimmchaos

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Received my spoiler today, overall quality seems spot on.
Not sure how to assemble or install it exactly, but I did figure out the zinc bolts are for wing assembly, as the stainless screws are too long for that. Will get two quotes on paint this week, definitely going with Race red and matte black for the mid risers and upper wing, along with filling the logos.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
That carpet looks really soft.

Thats funny because to me it looks like textured concrete. Oh no not another blue dress, the internet barely made it.

Reactions: angrychair

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wing ordered and shipped from extremeonlinestore on Amazon, purchased with Reward points and a Christmas Gift Card.
So far $0 out of pocket! I'll end up paying to get the logos filled and have it prepped and painted race red with the risers and top wing gloss black I guess. Tossing around matte but it's high maintenance.
Same spot I got mine from. Good quality ABS plastic. Hope you got a good deal on it. The price had been dropping as Christmas got closer.

Received my spoiler today, overall quality seems spot on.
Not sure how to assemble or install it exactly, but I did figure out the zinc bolts are for wing assembly, as the stainless screws are too long for that. Will get two quotes on paint this week, definitely going with Race red and matte black for the mid risers and upper wing, along with filling the logos.

Let me know if you have any questions on install. I added washers to get a tighter fit with the screws. Good decision will matte black over glossy, you will be happy with matte.

Attachments

Reactions: angrychair

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Don't be put off by the low price.
This wing is legit.

Here is a teaser, picking it up tomorrow.

Reactions: freakin_elrod

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Here are some pics of what bolts go where and where i added washers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Here are some pics of what bolts go where and where i added washers
nice!
I drilled the pilot holes out for the 3rd brake light, and got it all mounted up today.
I might go back and add washers later, but mine bolted up and snugged up very good, and the body lines match the car to a T! I couldn't believe how well it fits. My other question I was wondering was what screws were for what parts, but I figured it out eventually.

·
Registered
217 Posts
nice!
I drilled the pilot holes out for the 3rd brake light, and got it all mounted up today.
I might go back and add washers later, but mine bolted up and snugged up very good, and the body lines match the car to a T! I couldn't believe how well it fits. My other question I was wondering was what screws were for what parts, but I figured it out eventually.

Looks $&@&ing awesome.. I think i might do this myself! So the black part needs to be painted? I thought it came textured black. What did you pay for the paint? And did you fill the RS logo yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 67 Posts