Ford Focus ST Forum banner

281 - 300 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
@pslst and @Kevin, Nice Work guys. I was really happy to see a lot of orders from hot spots like Arizona and Florida. The Snorkel is going to be a real improvement when temps start climbing. Thanks for the props. JP

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
yup, lovin the snorkel. just put mine on over at kevin's today. most tedious part of it is taking the bumper off and putting it back on after. it's not hard, just time consuming. the install of the snorkel itself is beyond simple. thanks rocket!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
yup, lovin the snorkel. just put mine on over at kevin's today. most tedious part of it is taking the bumper off and putting it back on after. it's not hard, just time consuming. the install of the snorkel itself is beyond simple. thanks rocket!
That's great Chris, I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for all the support. JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Nice Work Kev. A perfect example of the incremental steps, that when taken together, add up to significant performance benefits. Thanks for posting the pics. JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
Got mine today, what a magnificent piece it is. Thanks JP from Australia
That's terrific mate. Really glad you like it. The Snorkel already has 8,000 miles on it! JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #293

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are you planning to do another batch? The first round ended up being really bad timing for me, but I really want to add the RS snork. Looks like you've done a great job from all the feedback! :)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Are you planning to do another batch? The first round ended up being really bad timing for me, but I really want to add the RS snork. Looks like you've done a great job from all the feedback! :)
Hawk, thanks for the props. I greatly appreciate it. Although there are no plans right now, I'll make sure you get any news on whether or not there is a follow up run. JP

281 - 300 of 307 Posts