·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Rocket Science Cold Air Snorkel is now a reality. It seems like it's been a long, long road. So I was a bit surprised to note that the first Snorkel Thread was posted less than 10 weeks ago. From a rough drawing, to a finished product sitting on my desk, in 65 days. And although we are producing, there are post-production details that I'll need to address over the next week.

The guys on the Update List are fully aware of the advantages of a true Cold Air Intake, so I won't go over product specifications today. I will say this: those who purchase a RS Snorkel will receive a highly engineered, handcrafted product. One with absolutely no comprises on quality. But, today I will give you guys the latest on availability....

First, this initial run will be limited to FocusST Forum members. Because the RS Snorkel is being manufactured using a silicone mold, only 50 to a maximum of 100 can be made until a new mold is needed. If demand supports it, an additional run can be made. But for the initial batch, priority will be given to members on the Update List, in the order in which they signed up. I'll keep the Update List opened, as not everyone on the list will want to make a purchase. If enough are interested, another run may be viable. Won't it be hilarious if there's...like six orders.

Four Snorkels have been made, for final testing and postproduction processing. This includes the final two Test Fits (one of which was done Friday), as well as Test to Destruction on the glue seam, adhesive and the new Retainers. Tomorrow, I will give the go ahead to begin the production run. Maximum production is 4 Snorkels per day.

So: If you want a RS Snorkel, PM your PayPal email. I'll then send you an order number. When your order is ready, I'll send you an invoice. The price is $108. Various Installation Instructions and Tips for aftermarket ST Snorkels are widely available on the Forum, but I'll provide information (and alternative mounting option hardware) for guys going Shroud delete. I'll also provide a full scale, hard stock template for the Shroud hole. There will be a dedicated "Help Thread" where guys can ask questions and get Install Tips from myself, as well as other members. Snorkels should start shipping in about a week to ten days if there's no glitches. Thanks Guys, JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Save

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most of you have seen this, but for those who missed it:

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Where do we send our money?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where do we send our money?
Just PM your PayPal email, and I'll send you an Order Number. When your order is ready, I'll send you a PayPal Invoice. Thanks Zap, JP

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Damn that looks legit! Nice work man :D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Twelve Orders in 90 minutes. Thanks Guys! JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, I might be a little late, but my order is in now:smile:
Did somebody let @Cookielol know? :crazy:
Got Ya' Gerry. I'll make sure Cookie gets an Order Number. Thanks man, JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Also forgot to ask, just black? Or are you offering different colors?

1 - 20 of 307 Posts