Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2013 leather Recaros and when I sat in an RS at the auto show the seats were more comfortable; the cushioning was softer. I thought it was just me but my friends also said the same thing. Just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing. Also wondering if maybe Ford is using better materials on newer cars, so 2016+ ST owners do you guys feel any difference between your car and older STs.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I drive a 13 ST2, "test drove" an RS back in February. First thing I noticed was the softer seats and the nicer steering wheel

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think at one point they changed the cushioning in the seats. I have a 2016 and the seats new are softer than my 2014 was with over 20,000 miles. Another person who had a 2013 drove my car and it was one of the first things he mentioned.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I saw zero differnece in the steering wheel compared to my car other than the blue stitching. But yea, my kids got in an RS with me just the other day and my daughter swears the rear seat was softer. At first, I thought it was just the alcantra being the only difference. But then I realized the back seat is indeed different. The shape or something is different as well as no center pull down arm rest/cup holder. So yes, to me the rear was different, but I call zero difference on the front seats. Maybe I'll go back again and get a second opinion though ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts